Dopo tanti rumors arriva finalmente l’ufficialità direttamente da Sony Indonesia attraverso la pubblicazione del changelog completo dell’aggiornamento ad Android 5.0 Lollipop per Xperia Z2 , Xperia Z3 e Ze Compact.
L’aggiornamento prevede una nuova interfaccia una nuova lockscreen, supporto al multi utente e la possibilità di spostare le applicazioni sulla SD.
L’update pesa 1.2GB , quindi per aggiornre i vostri device avrete bisogno di almeno 1.2 GB di memoria libera.
Vi lasciamo al changelog completo in attesa di avere ulteriori dettagli riguardo la distribuzione nel mercato europeo.
Say Hello to Android 5.0 – Lollipop
Android 5.0 – Lollipop available for your Xperia through the Center Updates, upgrades and enjoy new features, improved performance and interesting applications.
New features available to you when you upgrade:
• intelligent user interface – Enjoy a bold new user interface, graphics and easy to understand, with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Inspired by the design of Google and the expertise of Sony, every detail is very beautiful and interactive.
• Improved screen lock – Access all your notifications at your fingertips. With a simple swipe shortcuts and intelligent notification card, you do not need to swipe away.
• Support multi-user – Create customized user profiles and guest mode on the same device. Do you want to profile you uninterrupted for work or personal profile to play, you can stay focused on what is most important.
• optimal storage – With Android 5.0 – Lollipop you do not have to sacrifice you to save storageto install and transfer the application to the external SD card and enjoy the flexibility and higher performance
• You will need approximately 1.2 GB of free internal memory for upgrade
• The update may take about 20 minutes to complete
To download and install the update system, the first point on your device to the Center for Renewal. Then, select the desired system update and tapthe download is complete, tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.